5.3.6. Synchronization settings¶
In the Application Settings Device configuration -> TTL sync
Synchronization settings window
Synchronization is described in details in TTL synchronization section.
- setting minimum synchronization pulse duration (in microseconds). Defines the minimum duration, which can be detected (anti-chatter).
- check this box for the sync in mode enable.
- checked flag shows that the operation is triggered by the falling sync pulse edge.
- if the flag is checked, upon sync pulse the stage moves into the absolute position specified in the field Step/Micro step. If the flag is unchecked, the shift is relative to the defined destination position.
- the speed to use when moving.
The Synchronization Output can be used as a "General purpose Output signal".
- if the flag is checked, the sync output functions according to the next settings. If the flag is unchecked, the output value is fixed and equal to the .
- if the flag is checked the zero logic level is set to active.
- specifies the duration of the output signal in milliseconds or steps/encoder pulses.
- sets the logic level of output to 0 or 1, respectively.
- synchronizing pulse is generated at the beginning of movement.
- synchronizing pulse is generated at the end of movement.
- synchronizing pulse is generated every n encoder pulses.
- distance to the target position. As soon as the distance to target on approach is less than or equal to this distance a synchronizing pulse will be generated if "on stop" option is used.