5.3.11. General purpose input-output settings¶
In the Application Settings Device configuration -> EXTIO settings
General purpose input-output settings tab
For detailed information, please see General purpose digital input-output.
- if the flag is checked the needle of ExtIO works in output mode, otherwise - in the input mode.
- if the flag is checked the rising edge is ignored and the falling edge is active.
ExtIO mode - mode selection
If ExtIO configured for input mode the choice of controller action settings by the input pulse is active:
- - do nothing.
- - run STOP command.
- - run PWOF.
- - run MOVR.
- - run HOME.
- - enter ALARM state.
If ExtIO configured for output mode the choice of the output state depending on the controller status is active:
- - always in inactive state.
- - always in active state.
- - in active state during motion.
- - in active state if the controller is in the Alarm state.
- - in active state if the motor windings are powered.
- - in active state if the motor is connected.